Group Dog Training Classes
AKC CGC and STAR Puppy Classes starting March 2019!
We’re Proud to Offer the Best Group Dog Training Classes in Town!
Current Group Puppy Training Class Locations:
Generation Pet Veterinarian Clinic- 12210 W Lake Houston Parkway, Houston, TX 77044
- A.K.C. STAR Puppy Class: Saturdays at 2pm starting March 2nd– click here to register
- Cost is $145 for 6 weeks
Age Requirement 7 weeks to 1 year
S.T.A.R Puppy Class
The Benefits of Training
Training classes teach you how to best communicate with your puppy. Organized training classes also provide an opportunity for your dog to socialize with other dogs. In classes aimed at earning the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy distinction, you’ll be able to get information on all of your puppy-raising questions including housetraining, chewing, and the most effective way to teach practical skills such as coming when called. AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy training is a natural lead in to the AKC® Canine Good Citizen® Program
Current Group Dog Training Class Locations:
Basic Obedience & Pub Etiquette 101
PIMLICO Irish Pub – 810 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77019
- Classes start Sunday, March 3, 2019, time TBA – sign up here
- Cost is $185 for 6 weeks
- We don’t accept dogs dealing with serious behavioral problems such as anxiety, aggression, and leash reactivity, simply because we know these dogs would benefit more from one of our in-home training programs. Contact us to learn more about these programs.
Our Practical Pet Protocol course will help your dog learn basic obedience and focus techniques while helping you learn to communicate effectively with your pet.
However, if your dog fits the Practical Pet Protocol bill, the benefits are endless. You’ll experience a more reliable dog, a stronger and more positive relationship, a confidence boost, and training knowledge that will last you the entirety of your dog-owning life.
When you sign up for Practical Pet Protocol, you’ll learn:
- How to communicate basic commands like come, sit, stay, down, and heel.
- How to create a bond of trust and respect between you and your dog that will last the duration of your relationship.
- The science behind our behavior modification techniques.
- How to make sure that your dog’s focus and responses remain consistent even in the toughest real-world situations.
You’ll also have access to a 40+ page manual and a mobile training app to help your training stay consistent between classes. Consistency is key!
These classes are taught by our very own Lone Star dog trainer Travis Yantes, who is certified, professional, and experienced. You’ll be in good hands, and both you and your dog will learn a lot!